Wednesday, February 24, 2010

1 Week Down...1 To Go

Still here in the 2ww. Since my IUI my ovaries have been hurting. I had 11 follicles. How do people have 20+? I don't understand how it's even possible. Since the IUI the pain has gotten a worse. It feels like sharp pains in my lower abdomen. And I have to pee all the time. When I pee it feels like I have been holding it for a long time, but I haven't. I started to get nervous that maybe this wasn't normal so I call the dr's office, but the nurse assured me it was normal and I was probably peaking about now, so it should get better.

Tomorrow on the View, an episode about infertility. Bill Ransick and Juliana will be on. Someone told me a few months ago that they heard they were having issues getting preg, so I'm interested to see what they have to say and if they have anyone else on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment