Tuesday, February 16, 2010

About Jan 2010

I can't believe we've entered a new year and still NO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2010, and we've been trying since 2008. That makes me sad. I've had so many friends start trying after us and they already have babies. Here I am still waiting. I know there are a lot of other people out there, because I've read your blogs...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! But IRL it seems like everyone is preg. Damn facebook.

WHO CARES....I'M GOING TO ARUBA.
Sun, beach, drinks, pool, dinner, dresses, no snow boots, and my love. He's been really supportive through this whole process. I get mad at him sometimes because I feel like he doesn't get as upset as I do, when it doesn't work, but really with out his positive attitude, I'd probably need to be on anti-depressants.

So we fly out Mon morning, Jan 4th. Arrive in Aruba around 4:30. The trip was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing. We loved Aruba. The weather was perfect. Our hotel was awesome. Our room was huge, we had a view of the ocean and the pool. We stayed at the Rui Palace. It's an all-inclusive, and the restaurants they had were great. The island is really easy to get around. We rented a car and drove around 1 day, down to Baby Beach at the southern tip of the island. There were a few kite surfers there, but for the most part we had the beach to ourselves. We were having so much fun, I mostly forgot that I was in the 2ww.

14 DPO will be the day we leave. What a perfect ending to our trip, finding out such great news.
I took a HPT that morning, Negative. Well, maybe it's too early. About an hour later...period.

No comments:

Post a Comment