Monday, February 15, 2010

About July 2009, continued

Ok, very little time to sulk. Gotta get started on the next cycle.
Femara CD 3-7.
Celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We go back to the place where we had our reception every year. I love it there.

My grandfather passed away this weekend. So off to PA to see the family and have the funeral.

CD 12 HCG

CD 13 IUI

There are some u/s in there too.

Discuss with dr what we will do next if this doesn't work. She said we could either do 3 more cycles of Femara or move on to Injectables.

If this doesn't work ON WARD and UP WARD. We'll see. In the back of my mind, I believe that this month it will work, so we most likely won't have to worry about it.

Ok, so I was wrong. Most likely we will be doing the Injectables.

No comments:

Post a Comment