Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Mind is GONE

I am so consumed with ttc and so pumped up with drugs that I'm starting to really lose it. A few days ago Joe and I arrived home about 3 ish and walked into the kitchen. Joe said, "the stove is on. What did you have for breakfast?" Eggs. I made eggs at 8 am and didn't turn the stove off. I can't believe I did that. I've NEVER done that before. I could have burned the damn house down.

Today, I was talking on the phone as I was driving to Michael's. I arrived and was still talking so I turned off the car and continued my conversation for about 30 minutes. When I got off the phone I went into Michael's. I was in there for about 2 minutes because they did not have what I needed. ( A rubber stamp of the letter K to stamp on the white bags that are part of the favors for my friends bridal shower.) Joe called me as I was walking back to the car, we were chatting, I got in and started the car, tried to start the car...shit. (Thankfully Joe was still on the phone.) My car won't start, what do I do? Joe to the rescue. He's coming to jump my car. Mind you he has a crazy day and has to meet two groups for school projects, stop by a rental property and get gift cards for some people doing work on some rentals. Again, I have NEVER done this.

There's one other thing but that's too embarrassing to mention. Trust me!

I miss it...my mind that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment