Thursday, February 18, 2010

I think he thought I was joking

I was at the Dollar General, where by the way, not everything is $1.00...and the cashier offered me his children. I said, sure I'll take them. I think he thought I was joking. I was NOT.

Are there excercises I should not be doing while trying to get this little egg to sick? I take step, kick, pump and bootcamp. There's a lot of jumping and it's pretty intense. I was reading someone's blog and they were commenting on how they found out they shouldn't do a certain type of yoga. So now I'm wondering...

DAY until I can do HPT: 11

Lovenox and Prometrim coming up in about 60 minutes. I try to put off doing the lovenox because IT SUCKS!

2 comments:

  1. I avoid high impact exercises in the 2ww when we are doing IUIs. Other than that I've never really attention :) There are certain yoga moves you're not supposed to do when pregnant but I don't think that there are ones to avoid while TTC>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have a Dollar General in my little town, too - we must be at least in the same region. What state are you in? I'm in NC. Good luck with this cycle! The 2ww can drive a woman crazy.

    ReplyDelete