Saturday, February 13, 2010

After a Loss

I was only 5 and 1/2 weeks along, but it seemed like a long time. Only 18 of those days we actually knew. It seemed like so much happen when I was preg, that it couldn't have only been 18 days.

I can honestly say I really didn't think this would happen to me. I knew about miscarriages. But I didn't even think about it, really. Which made me totally unprepared for it. I don't know if you can prepare for this, but some people realize getting preg takes time and that miscarriages are very common. Not me. What an idiot. Now I was devastated.

Also, now everyone who has had a miscarriage was letting me know. Common...I got preg right after...More fertile right after...

Ok, fine. This sucks but I'll be preg again in the next six weeks. Even my dr told me that she had a miscarriage and got preg the next month and never even got her period first.

No comments:

Post a Comment