Tuesday, February 16, 2010

About TODAY...phew, I caught up

So here we are. I'm writing in the present. I feel like I've been speed writing. I'm sorry that some of the details and emotions of the moments were left out of the last 19 months!

The 2ww begins. No needles today. I get one day off. Tomorrow I start the Lovenox. This month I'm also starting Prometrim (sp?). It's a pill you take orally. As she started to tell me, she was going to prescribe it, I thought of people's blogs I had read about where they've had to put the progesterone, and I must say I lucked out with this one.

I can test on March 3. We are feeling really good about this time!

Oh, I forget to add the other NEW thing I tried this past cycle. A Chiropractor. I've been going for a few weeks. I met him at a dinner party, and go figure I was talking to his wife about my IF. She was telling me how some people have had success getting preg after seeing a chiropractor. I figure, what the hell, I'll give it a try. More about the details of my first appt later. It is very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment