Monday, February 15, 2010

About July 2009

So, still in the 2ww from the June IUI.

Our 2 year anniversary is coming up July 6th. Also coming up, what would have been our due date, had I not had the mc. Also our friends wedding. One of our friends who will be there, is preg. She got preg the month after my mc. I don't know why, but their pregnancy has been hard on me. I'm very happy for them but it's hard.

It would so nice to be able to be preg for this wedding and be happy and be happy for our preg friends.

July 4th, day of the wedding. Got it. I don't want to go out and celebrate. I want to be alone! To wallow in self pity.

Clearly I have to go...Joe is in the wedding. So I got very drunk. Also, I cried at the wedding. Also, I met someone who over heard me talking and happens to be going to the same re as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment