Saturday, February 13, 2010

About October

I have the OPK. I bought two boxes because my period is NOT regular. So I needed to test for more days than 1 box had. Plus I wanted to be sure I didn't miss it. They're kind of expensive when you buy two boxes.

We had a cruise planned for this month. With Joe's family. We didn't tell them our room number and asked for a room on a different floor. LOL. I was expecting the cruise to be worse, but we actually had a really good time. I think the fact that we were all drunk 90% of the time helped.

So it ended up that I was ovulating during the cruise. How perfect would that be if I got preg while sailing the Caribbean??? We weren't having sex on demand. We were on vacation and actually wanted to have sex. That was kind of nice ;)

Oct 21. Dinner with a friend and knew I was going to be drinking. Took HPT. Negative. Only 11 DPO. Maybe too early???

Oct 25. 14 DPO. I always take the HPT and then send Joe in to check it. He always says "Sorry baby." I hate those words. So I send him in today and he says "PREGNANT"

OMG! OMG! I said, "Are you serious?????????????????????????????"

We hug and I have to stare at the thing for like a full minute. It was the digital one, so it actually said pregnant.

We called our mom's and my sister and my dad. I called all my girlfriends. I got on Pottery Barn Kids and ordered this bunny I found and have been wanting.

Joe had to go to class, so I was all alone to celebrate, but I was so happy I didn't care. I just started looking for bedding and strollers.

Joe decided that now we have to conceive all our children on cruise ships. Fine by me!

Well my outfit will be a little too hot for a July baby, but I don't care I'm using it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment