Monday, February 15, 2010

About Aug 2009

First round of injectables

Day 4: baseline u/s, Blood work to check estrogen level
Day 5: Start Follistim
Day 6-11: Continue Follistim
Day 8: Blood work to check Estrogen
Day 10: blood work, u/s right ovary has 6 follicles (15 mm), left ovary has 2 (14.5 mm)
That is GOOD! I am responding awesome. I am feeling so confindent. This is going to work.
Day 12: bloodwork, u/s right ovary 5 good follicles (18 mm), left ovary 2 good ones (18.5 mm)
Dr asks me if we are ok with multiples. I am estatic!!!!!!! That is my dream.

Ok, so I've always wanted twins and this is just the path we had to take to get that. So, it took a little longer but, it's all going to be great now. Plus we'll have 2 at once so we'll be back on schedule.

DAy 13: IUI

2ww begins. Lovenox shots. Fun fun fun. It will all be worth every needle when we have that (those) baby (ies) in our arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment