Tuesday, February 16, 2010

About Oct 2009

Went to the dr on CD 3. Cysts still on ovaries. Can't do injectables this month. We can try, but on our own. Now normally I would be pissed, but given that I just had the endo removed, there's actually a chance having sex might make me preg. I mean apparently some people actually do get preg this way...or so I've heard.

It's weird to me, how far removed I feel from "normal people." The thought that people just decide to stop using condoms, or go off the pill, have sex and bam they're preg. I feel like it's a weird concept. Like it couldn't possible happen like that.

Then there's the "we weren't even trying crew." That really pisses me off. I'm sorry, but if you stopped using condoms or you went off the pill...THEN YOU ARE TRYING. "We're just going to see what happens", is trying. Mind you I'm on a lot of drugs, I'm not sure if one of the side effects is uncontrollable rage...

Last thing I'm going to bitch about this post is "getting preg by accident" How does that even happen??????????????

Better luck next month:)

No comments:

Post a Comment