Saturday, March 6, 2010

We had a good laugh

Joe and I have a real estate investment business. We run ads to buy houses in the area. Here is a typical ad:

WE BUY HOUSES
Any area, any condition
In foreclosure?
Abandoned?
Vacant?
Run down?
In need of major updates?
No problem.
Call or Email Us at 555-1212 or lisa@xxxxxxxx.com
Yesterday we were driving around from one appointment to the next...and I was feeling sorry for myself, per the usually and we came up with this great idea. We'll run an ad for a baby:
WE'LL BUY YOUR BABY
Any age, any sex, any ethnicity
No papers?
Not potty trained?
Doesn't eat veggies?
NO Problem
Call or Email...
Well, we got a laugh out of it. My other thought is to start learking around the maternity ward of the hospital with 10K in hand...

2 comments:

  1. Awww I felt that way before too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I have definitely felt that way :-D

    ReplyDelete