Sunday, December 20, 2009

After 16 months of TTC, I'm trying something new...A Blog

I've read many other people's blogs about fertility, infertility, losses, treatments, IVF, IUIs, etc. I love reading them. Thank you to all of you woman who have shared your story. They have gotten me through days that sucked. And weeks that were crushing. And months that were shattering. The dreaded 2 weeks wait...many of those.

I've actually started writing a book. About a year ago. I work on it once in a while...not very far with that.

Today I watched the movie "Julie and Julia." In which Julie, writes a blog. So although it had nothing to do with infertility...it is apparently what inspired me to start this.

I wanted to share my story, which I was going to do in my book, and I believe I can do that, it's just such a large financial investment that it seems over whelming, so I'm doing this.

Hopefully my story will help some people out there and hopefully I will get some feedback and comments from everyone out there that will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment